COMMON QUESTIONS & ANSWERS in REFERENCE OF USCIS MEDICAL EXAM
ABOUT THE EXAM [FAQ]
The immigration exam is simple and requires in most instances one office visit. The second visit is basically to sign your application.
- A basic immigration physical exam and mental status evaluation is perform during the initial visit.
- An evaluation of your health status and immunization status will be reviewed by the civil surgeon.
- A blood test for syphilis (RPR) is required for all applicants of 15 years of age or older.
- We do LABS IN SITE !, WALK INS are Welcome!
- Scan one of the QR-CODES below for more information about the USCIS medical exam.
SCAN ONE OF THESE QR-CODES [FAQ]