Immigration Medical Examination
Dr. Erich Arias has been appointed as an authorized Civil Surgeon for the Department of Homeland Security by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration service (USCIS). He is authorized to perform green card or immigration medical examinations (I-693 Form). This exam is very simple and in most instances requires one office visits. Complete your REGISTRATION ONLINE below and come in to be seen.
About the Exam
The following is a list of items we suggest that you bring to your medical examination. Walk INS are welcome!
- Valid Government-Issued Picture ID (Driver's License or Passport)
- Complete our online "Immigration Exam Registration Form". For your convenience we have paper registration form and you can download it.
- Previous USCIS I-693 Forms if you have one. No need to bring an I-693 Form.
- Your A-Number is the letter “A” followed by eight or nine numbers (such as A 012345678). You can find your A-Number in any letter or communication you received by USCIS. You do not need have this number to have your immigration medical exam.
- Proof of prior vaccination, if any. If you do not have any proof of vaccinations, do not worry as we will help you complete all your necessary immunizations.
- Any laboratory test results related to immigration exam if you have them.
- We do your labs on site.
FOR FAQ SCAN THIS QR CODE TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION IN REFERENCE OF USCIS MEDICAL EXAM
PARA MAYOR INFORMACION ACERCA DEL EXAMEN MÉDICO DE IMIGRACIÓN HAGA UN SCAN DIGITAL DE ESTE QR-CODE